Mặc dù mới xuất hiện vào cuối tháng 11 năm nay nhưng đề bài này đã ngay lập tức được xếp vào top những đề thi khó nhất năm. Do đó, IPP đã kì công làm từ bước phân tích đề, lập outline đến highlinght từ vựng và viết lại thành một bài hoàn chỉnh để các bạn dễ hình dung.
Hãy cùng IPP đi sâu vào từng bước và làm chủ đề thi khó nhằn này nhé!
- TỔNG HỢP BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 2 BAND 7.0+ TỪ IPP
- TỔNG HỢP TỪ VỰNG “HOT” DỄ ÁP DỤNG TRONG IELTS SPEAKING VÀ WRITING
- TỔNG HỢP ĐỀ THI IELTS WRITING 2021 MỚI NHẤT VÀ BÀI VIẾT MẪU BAND 7.0+
- TOP 10 ĐỀ THI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 KHÓ NHẤT NĂM 2020
- XẾP HẠNG CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ IELTS WRITING PHỔ BIẾN 2020 VÀ XU HƯỚNG RA ĐỀ 2021
Đề bài: Research has shown that the transportation of products and people are the main source of pollution. Some people believe the government should be accountable for this, while others believe it is the fault of individuals. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Phân tích đề
Keywords: transportation, source of pollution, government, accountable, fault
Từ đồng nghĩa với các keywords:
Transportation of products and people = movement of products and people; traffic
- Source = contributor/ determinant; contributing/determining + factor/element/aspect/component
- Pollution = contamination, impurities
- Government = authority, leaders of countries, the state
- Individuals = people, citizens, residents, inhabitants
- Be accountable = be held responsible; be to blame, be liable for doing sth, under obligation to do sth, be obliged to do sth
Dựng khung bài
According to research about pollution, the main contributing factor has been found to be the movement of goods and people. Arguments have stemmed between people who hold governments responsible and others who advocate that individual transport users should be to blame. Personally, it will be necessary to examine both perspectives before delivering my opinion.
On the one hand, the authorities are thought to be accountable for pollution caused by traffic because they are responsible for ensuring that transportation routes are clear and unobstructed. Since pollution can prevent traffic from flowing smoothly, as is the case with waste-dumping on roads, governments should be to blame for any environmental contamination under their supervision. In order to rectify this issue, some authorities have come up with environmental regulations for transportation. This course of action, while viable because the state is the only entity capable of enforcing, might not be in the best interest of businesses, as their moving expenses would undoubtedly increase.
On the other hand, those who support holding people responsible for pollution as a result of transportation activities cite the fact that individual transports make up the majority of traffic. Taking the logic of these aforementioned proponents further, transport users would have to reduce their pollution output, such as carbon footprint, if they are to lessen their environmental impact. A good idea to achieve this is to use less detrimental vehicles; however, efforts to implement solutions on a significant scale are likely to be difficult if left completely to individuals’ will.
In conclusion, it is possible to perceive that practical measures from either way of thinking would have both pros and cons. From my perspective, the pollution incurred by the movement of products and people should not be the responsibility of any single party; instead, cooperation should be valued in order to derive the best outcome.
Từ vựng hay đã dùng
- Unobstructed (adj.): ko bị cản trở
- Rectify (n.): sửa chữa, giải quyết
- Cite sth (v.): viện dẫn
- Proponent (n.): người ủng hộ
- Carbon footprint (n.): dấu chân carbon
- Incur (v.): phát sinh
- Party (n.): bên
- Derive sth (v.): thu được (synonym của obtain)
Chúc các bạn học tốt!