Vốn là một chủ đề hiếm gặp trong IELTS nhưng riêng năm 2020, “music” đã xuất hiện tới 2 lần trong đề Writing task 2 và đều được xếp ở độ khó 4/5 – đòi hỏi người viết phải có vốn từ vựng phong phú liên quan đến âm nhạc cùng những ý tưởng hợp lý.
Cùng IPP đến với bài mẫu band 7.0+ dưới đây và lưu lại ngay để không bị bỡ ngỡ trong phòng thi nhé!
- TỔNG HỢP BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 2 BAND 7.0+ TỪ IPP
- TỔNG HỢP TỪ VỰNG “HOT” DỄ ÁP DỤNG TRONG IELTS SPEAKING VÀ WRITING
- TỔNG HỢP ĐỀ THI IELTS WRITING 2021 MỚI NHẤT VÀ BÀI VIẾT MẪU BAND 7.0+
- TOP 10 ĐỀ THI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 KHÓ NHẤT NĂM 2020
- XẾP HẠNG CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ IELTS WRITING PHỔ BIẾN 2020 VÀ XU HƯỚNG RA ĐỀ 2021
Đề bài: Some educationalists say that every child should be taught how to play a musical instrument. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Children’s education is a topic that is discussed a lot in society. According to some educationists, every child should be taught to play a musical instrument. I am in favour of this opinion for a multitude of reasons that will be detailed in this essay.
Being able to play musical instruments will benefit children mentally. First off, playing music is a good way to stimulate neural activity. It helps them with hand-eye coordination, while not being too taxing on their young brains. Besides, children’s sense of imagination will be allowed to develop as well, through the soothing melodies of the songs that they use to practice. Secondly, it is possible that through playing musical instruments, a child will get to discover his musical talent and passion. This is particularly important because when he knows there is something that he is good at, his self-esteem will be raised.
Furthermore, when children become well-acquainted with playing musical instruments, they will probably enjoy some social perks as well. Assuming that playing music is not something forced on them, children may still develop a hobby in music even if they do not practice to a point of sophistication. As a result, this will let them easily make friends with other kids of the same interest. In addition to this, children who have found their passion in music can find their place in the musical clubs at their schools. With luck, they can enter musical academies to further sharpen their talent, or find music to be their true calling in life as they grow older.
In conclusion, I am fairly certain that teaching children to play musical instruments is a positive idea due to the various benefits that can be brought upon them, both mentally and socially.
– 292 words, written by Mentor from IPP ACA Team –
Từ vựng và collocations hay đã dùng:
– stimulate (v.): kích thích
– neural activity (n.): hoạt động trí óc
– taxing (adj.): nặng nề, gây áp lực
– soothing (adj.): dịu dàng, êm ái
– self-esteem (n.): lòng tự trọng
– perk (n.): lợi thế
– sophistication (n.): sự tinh hoa
– true calling in life (n./expression): mục đích trong cuộc sống