Mối quan hệ giữa Computer games và Outdoor activities là đề tài quen thuộc hiện nay, không chỉ trong IELTS còn cả ngoài cuộc sống. Để làm tốt topic này, chúng ta cần xem tin tức, đọc báo và trang bị cho mình những ideas cùng từ vựng thuộc 4 chủ đề: Computer – Video Games – Children – Outdoor activites.
Cùng IPP đến với bài mẫu dưới đây để xem mentor tại IPP đã kết hợp ideas và từ vựng thế nào để đạt band 7.0+ nhé!
- TỔNG HỢP BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 2 BAND 7.0+ TỪ IPP
- TỔNG HỢP TỪ VỰNG “HOT” DỄ ÁP DỤNG TRONG IELTS SPEAKING VÀ WRITING
- TỔNG HỢP ĐỀ THI IELTS WRITING 2021 MỚI NHẤT VÀ BÀI VIẾT MẪU BAND 7.0+
- TOP 10 ĐỀ THI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 KHÓ NHẤT NĂM 2020
- XẾP HẠNG CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ IELTS WRITING PHỔ BIẾN 2020 VÀ XU HƯỚNG RA ĐỀ 2021
Đề bài: Some people say that outdoor activities bring benefits to children’s development rather than computer games. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
With the current technological onslaught comes a technological issue in children education: computer games. Some people argue that the role of computer games for children is still too vague and thus, should not be given precedence over outdoor activities. Nevertheless, from my standpoint, while children certainly benefit from physical activities, digital gaming also proves its worth in several aspects.
The merits of outdoor activities can be seen easily first in terms of children’s health. As today children often spend most of their daytime at school, the open-air settings of outdoor activities will act as an effective antidote to their schoolwork pressure. With further physical outdoor activities from simple sports like jogging, running to more complex ones like hiking, camping, children are able to augment both their physical and mental health, uplifting their overall mood and learning productivity. Another conspicuous benefit lies in the networking expansion. When participating in outdoor activities, children will have opportunities to meet with other people of different backgrounds. Therefore, children’s face-to-face communication skills can witness significant improvements, which assists them to form a more intimate network of friends.
With that being said, it is rather short-sighted to completely downplay computer games. In certain ways, computer games can promote students’ creativity and logical thinking. Currently, many state-of-the-art games have such sophisticated gameplay that players must utilize their brainpower and ingenuity to conquer these games. For instance, some computer games often negatively associated with unenviable reputation among parents such as League of Legends or Battlegrounds require children to develop innovative yet efficacious team strategies to gain the ultimate victory. Furthermore, computer games can enable children to create virtual networking. Today computer games have achieved huge popularity to actually become a networking platform in which children can make friends with different people from numerous backgrounds but sharing the same interest: computer game. Hence, besides direct face-to-face network, thanks to computer games, children can also have circles of online friends and broaden their web of relationships.
In conclusion, both outdoor activities and computer games play a certain part in children’s development. The primary issue now shifts to striking the right balance between these two activities for children with a view to making the most use out of them.
– 368 words, written by Mentor from IPP ACA Team –
Từ vựng và collocations hay đã dùng:
– technological onslaught (n): sự càn quét mạnh mẽ của công nghệ
– give precedence: chú ý, quan tâm hơn
– prove one’s worth: chứng minh giá trị của cái gì
– open-air settings (n): không gian rộng mở, không khí thoáng đãng
– antidote (n): một giải pháp cho vấn đề gì
– augment (v): tăng, tiến bộ
– networking expansion (n): sự mở rộng mối quan hệ
– downplay (v): đánh giá thấp
– brainpower (n): trí tuệ, chất xám
– ingenuity (n): sự sáng tạo
– unenviable reputation (n): tiếng tăm không ai mong muốn
– web of relationships (n): mạng lưới mối quan hệ
– strike a balance between: tìm sự cân bằng giữa cái gì