“Truyền thống xã hội và lối sống cá nhân” tưởng chừng là mối quan hệ song song, nhưng khi đặt cạnh nhau để phân tích thì chúng lại trở thành hai cách sống có thể song hành trong cùng một con người.
Cùng IPP đến với bài mẫu dưới đây và xem mentor tại IPP đã lập luận như thế nào để đạt band 7.0+ nhé!!
- TỔNG HỢP BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 2 BAND 7.0+ TỪ IPP
- TỔNG HỢP TỪ VỰNG “HOT” DỄ ÁP DỤNG TRONG IELTS SPEAKING VÀ WRITING
- TỔNG HỢP ĐỀ THI IELTS WRITING 2021 MỚI NHẤT VÀ BÀI VIẾT MẪU BAND 7.0+
- TOP 10 ĐỀ THI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 KHÓ NHẤT NĂM 2020
- XẾP HẠNG CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ IELTS WRITING PHỔ BIẾN 2020 VÀ XU HƯỚNG RA ĐỀ 2021
Đề bài: Some people think that young people should follow social traditions. Others think that they should be free to have their own way of living and behaving. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
– Introduce the topic of “young people should follow social traditions”
– Present both sides of argument and our own opinion
Paragraph 1: Reasons for young people to follow social traditions
– Responsibility to maintain cultural values and follow social traditions to preserving their heritage
– Have a solid foundation for the future and follow social traditions to live good, secure lives
Paragraph 2: Reasons for young people to have their own way of living
– Allowed to express themselves freely because every other generation also had that chance
– Some cultural norms are backward and the young shouldn’t have to follow them, so they can be free to create better practices
– Repeat or summarize the answer
Social traditions are a part of who we are, and play an integral role in our lives as a result. While it has been argued by some that young people should live by to these traditions, there is a contrasting point of view that the young should have the freedom to live the way they want. This essay will attempt to examine both perspectives before delivering my opinion.
There are a number of reasons to support the idea that young people should continue to uphold social norms. Firstly, the young have the responsibility to maintain their cultural values. If young people follow social traditions in activities that are different between cultures, such as marriage and funeral, for example, they will be preserving the uniqueness of their heritage. Secondly, by adhering to the accepted practices in their society, the young generation will have a secure foundation for their own future. To specify, since previous generations were able to flourish in the past, it can be assumed that young people will live just as soundly when they follow established customs instead of having to think about creating their own norms.
On the other hand, the reasons to support the young’s decisions in having their own ways of life are also significant. It is suggested that the youth should freely express themselves in many aspects of life, and social traditions should be no exception. Since every generation has had a way to make their mark in history, the young people of this day and age also deserve the chance to make use of their energy and youth, instead of being held back by established beliefs. Furthermore, social practices are not set in stone, and certain ones are even backward such as the tendency to belittle women in society. The young generation with their forward-thinking ways would be the perfect people to explore new cultural norms; by being free and not having to follow outdated customs, they too can establish practices that are more appropriate for their time.
In conclusion, while there are merits in both views of the matter, I think the young should be selective in choosing the social traditions that they want to live by; otherwise, their freedom to live and behave the way they want should be supported.
– 379 words, written by Mentor from IPP ACA Team –
Từ vựng và collocations hay đã dùng:
– integral (adj): thiết yếu
– social norms (n): các chuẩn mực xã hội
– adhere (v): tuân theo
– flourish (v): phát triển mạnh mẽ, trở nên hưng thịnh
– deserve (v): xứng đáng có
– make use of (v): tận dụng
– hold back (v): giữ lại, kìm hãm
– set in stone (adj): bất di bất dịch, không thể đổi thay
– forward-thinking (adj): có tư duy tiến bộ
– selective (adj): kén chọn