GIẢI ĐỀ THI IELTS NĂM 2019
– Giải đề ngày 9/2: In most successful organizations, some people believe that communications between managers and workers is important, other people said that other factors are more important. What is your opinion?
– Giải đề ngày 14/2: Some people claim that public museums and art galleries will not be needed because people can see historical objects and works of art by using a computer. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
– Giải đề ngày 23/2: More and more people want to buy clothes, cars and other items with famous brands. What are the reasons? Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
– Giải đề ngày 9/3: Some people believe that the only purpose of films is to entertain. Others say films should have educational value. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– Giải đề ngày 23/3: Đề bài: It is expected that there will be a higher proportion of older people than that of young people in many countries in the future. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
– Giải đề ngày 18/5: Advertising is all around us; it is an unavoidable part of everyone’s life. Some people say that advertising is a positive part of our lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– Giải đề ngày 18/6: Government should invest on teaching science subjects rather than other subjects for the country to develop and progress. To what extend do you agree or not agree?
– Giải đề ngày 29/6: Some people think sending criminals to prison is not an effective way to deal with them. Education and training are better. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– Giải đề ngày 07/07: The world of work is rapidly changing and employees cannot depend on having the same work or the same work conditions for life. Discuss the possible causes and suggest ways to prepare for people to work in the future.
– Giải đề ngày 18/07: People say that reading for pleasure helps people to develop imagination and better language skills than watch TV. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– Giải đề ngày 24/07: International travel is becoming cheaper, and countries are opening their doors to more and more tourists. Do the advantages of increased tourism outweigh its disadvantages?