Câu hỏi ám ảnh nhất ngày Tết chính là “Có người yêu chưa?” hoặc “Bao giờ cho cô/dì/chú/bác ăn cỗ?”. Và chúng càng trở nên “hợp lý” hơn khi năm 2020 có thông tin khuyến khích nam, nữ nên kết hôn trước tuổi 30. Nhưng liệu kết hôn sớm có phải là sự lựa chọn khôn ngoan khi tuổi trẻ đồng nghĩa với việc thiếu trải nghiệm và điều kiện kinh tế?
Cùng đến với bài mẫu IELTS band 8.0+ dưới đây để xem Mr. Nam Lê – ông chủ của Writing Hotline tại IPP – đã giải quyết vấn đề này như thế nào nhé!
- TỔNG HỢP BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 2 BAND 7.0+ TỪ IPP
- TỔNG HỢP TỪ VỰNG “HOT” DỄ ÁP DỤNG TRONG IELTS SPEAKING VÀ WRITING
- TỔNG HỢP ĐỀ THI IELTS WRITING 2021 MỚI NHẤT VÀ BÀI VIẾT MẪU BAND 7.0+
- TOP 10 ĐỀ THI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 KHÓ NHẤT NĂM 2020
- XẾP HẠNG CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ IELTS WRITING PHỔ BIẾN 2020 VÀ XU HƯỚNG RA ĐỀ 2021
Đề bài: It is sometimes said that people should be encouraged to get married before they are 30, as this is the best for the individual and for society. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the above statement.
Many cultures across the world endorse the idea that their society and citizens might be better off if men and women are married before the age of 30. There are no sound reasons to support this view. Other factors, other than age, are more critical in deciding when adults should enter marriage, namely finance and life experience.
People should only consider getting married when their wealth allows it. Building a home together is an expensive matter. There are a host of expenses to incur once couples become husbands and wives, such as purchasing a house, raising children, and supporting relatives from both sides of the family. Failure to prepare for these tasks can give rise to troubles in life. For example, in Asian countries like Vietnam, the house price can be a hundred times higher than the median income. Consequently, most young couples, whose earnings are limited, must live with their parents, and this setup often ends in bitter quarrels between the generations, which can easily break up a marriage in the first few years.
While having decent financial status can ensure a marriage’s viability, it is the experience about life both sides possess that holds the key to a happy ever after. Research has proven that long-lasting love is directly linked to the ability to understand each other’s point of view. As a result, couples need to be equipped with a vast degree of knowledge, both book-smart and street-smart. For instance, a husband can sympathize more with his wife if he is aware of the difficulties that her everyday job and career entail. Therefore, it is no surprise that the majority of domestic violence happens in households that have a lower degree of education, irrespective of their earning prowess.
In conclusion, it is one’s financial situation and know-how that are the key to meaningful matrimony. These two factors, in modern society, can happen independently of people’s age. Therefore, the belief that the community and its members can benefit from getting married before 30 is false.
– 336 words, written by Mr. Nam Le (IPP CPO & Marketing Manager) –
Từ vựng và collocations hay đã dùng:
– endorse (v): ủng hộ
– sound reason (n): lí do hợp lý
– incur (v): chịu chi phí gì
– median income (n): thu nhập trung bình
– bitter quarrel (n): cuộc tranh cãi căng thẳng
– viability (n): khả năng tồn tại, thành công
– hold the key to sth: mang tính quyết định đến
– book-smart and street-smart (adj): thông minh từ sách vở và thông minh từ kiến thức thực tế
– earning prowess (n): khả năng kiếm tiền, thu nhập