Describe an advertisement you have seen – một chủ đề không quá mới mẻ trong IELTS Speaking nhưng vẫn cần chuẩn bị kỹ càng mới “ghi điểm” mạnh đúng không nào? Với mong muốn giúp các thí sinh tự tin trả lời các câu hỏi giám khảo đưa ra và chiếm trọn band điểm cao, dưới đây là ý tưởng, bài mẫu IELTS Describe an advertisement you have seen và giải nghĩa chi tiết từ vựng band cao từ các thầy cô của IPP.
Describe an advertisement you have seen.
You should say:
– When you saw it
– What it’s about
– How you feel about this advertisement
Bài mẫu Describe an advertisement you have seen
So the advertisement I’m going to talk about is the one from Vinamilk, a giant in dairy manufacturing of Vietnam. I saw this advertisement when I was eating dinner with my family. What immediately captured my attention was Quang Hai – a household name in Vietnam for his soccer skill. Then, many young children, after drinking Vinamilk, follow Quang Hai and other famous footballers, bringing their fiery soccer passion and skillful football maneuvers to all around Vietnam, from Ha Long Bay to Da Nang. Along with this goes the song recurrently singing “For the Stand Tall Vietnam”.
What really impressed me was not the intriguing content, but rather the patriotic morale Vinamilk brings to Vietnamese people. At that time, Vietnamese football gained two gold medals for both male and female football in SEA Games 30. Vinamilk quickly seized this opportunity and launched the ad through mass media with the starring of well-known footballers like Quang Hai, Trong Hoang. The main message: Drinking milk for a better stature, a better stature for better performance, for a higher Vietnam and I think Vinamilk has done a good job at making everyone glued to their ad for this meaningful message. It again proved that Vinamilk is not just a flash in the pan but a truly well-grounded success in building brand awareness.
Từ vựng band cao từ bài mẫu Describe an advertisement you have seen
– Giant (n): a very large organization
– Capture one’s attention: to make somebody particularly notice something
– Household name (n): a name that has become very well-known
– Fiery passion (collocation): a very strong desire for something
– Maneuver (n): a skillful and clever movement
– Intriguing (adj): interesting
– Patriotic morale: the enthusiasm and pride for one’s own country
– Seize the opportunity (collocation): take the chance to do something
– Mass media (n); large media outlets like TV, newspapers, …
– Stature (n): a person’s height
– Glued to: giving all attention to something
– A flash in the pan: a sudden and very short-lived success
– Well-grounded success: a sustainable success based on good knowledge and skills
– Brand awareness: how well people know a product
Trên đây là bài mẫu IELTS Describe an advertisement you have seen và giải nghĩa chi tiết từ vựng và cấu trúc band cao. Chúc bạn học luyện thi IELTS hiệu quả với kho đề Speaking của IPP và chinh phục được điểm số thật cao trong phòng thi thực chiến nhé!